1. Space may be limited and will be awarded on a first come basis. Registration is required.
2. When space is limited, participants may be required to forfeit their spot, if not on site by five minutes after the designated time when the competition begins for their age category.
3. If there is room available, participants may register after the competition starts, but the projects will be judged on what is completed at the end of the designated time.
4. There is only one entry per person.
6. Entries must be your creation, not a Lego designed kit, project found online, in a magazine, book, etc.
7. Contestants may not receive help or suggestions from others.
8. All electronic devices must be turned off and not used during the competition.
9. Participants must use the building materials provided on site. You may not bring building blocks from home.
10. Contestants must build their projects in the designated area.
11. Although participants may come and go during the competition, projects will be judged on what is completed at the end of the designated time.
Competition Times11:00-12:00 (K-2nd grade)
12:00-12:45 judging and pictures
Winners will be announced at 12:45
1:15-2:15 (3-6 grades)
2:15-3:30 judging and picture
Winners will be announced at 3:30
4:00-5:00 (Grades 7th through Adult)
5:00-5:30 judging and pictures
Winners will be announced at 5:30
First, Second and Third Place for each age group.
to our sponsors: Rish Equipment, Friends
of Craft Memorial Library, Crafty Quilters, The Stelio and Betty Tracy Corte
Harold and Debbie Goforth in Memory of Nathan.