Craft Memorial Library Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
May 28, 2020
As businesses and organizations begin to open, we want to assure you that Craft Memorial Library is monitoring the recommendations of state and federal health authorities along with mandates from the governor's office.
The library is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:30-5 and Thursday from 9:30-7.
- Please do not enter the library if you are ill or have been around someone who has been sick. Patrons who appear ill will be asked to leave.
- Per Governor Justice's mandate, patrons need to wear a face covering while visiting the library.
- Browse our collection, choose and checkout items. Please do not loiter in the library. Library visits are limited to one hour or less.
- Computer stations are limited. We suggest calling the library up to 24 hours in advance to schedule a session. Computer users are limited to one session per day. Sessions may last up to an hour. Only one person per computer station. Face coverings are required to use the computer.
- You may still visit our online catalog or call the library at 304-325-3943 and place items on hold. Library staff will contact patrons once their item is available. Please remember you may only check out 3 items by the same author, subject, or series.
- Craft Memorial Library has a limited number of storytime kits available for checkout. Each kit contains two books, a craft or activity, and coloring sheets. Come in and browse the kits or request a kit by call the library at 304-325-3943. A list of the kits is available here.
- The library will not be hosting programs or group meetings onsite until further notice. In the meantime, check out our Facebook Page for fun and informative online programs/activities.
- Remember WVReads https://wvreads.overdrive.com has e-books and e-audios to download onto phones, computers, tablets or other electronic devices. You just need to choose Craft Memorial Library and enter your library card number and pin.