Computer Usage Policies
1. Before using a computer, all patrons must sign in at the circulation desk.
2. If others are waiting, your use is limited to one (1) hour, to the nearest quarter hour. Once off a computer the patron must wait a minimum of one (1) hour before signing in for another computer or being placed on a waiting list. There iis a maximum of 2 hours allowed per day.
3. If not properly signed in at the circulation desk, the patron may be asked to end the session.
4. The patron may be asked to interrupt a session if a Librarian needs to use the computer.
Patrons may download files to a personal USB flash drive. The Library will not be responsible for any damage because of files downloaded.
The sound will remain off on all computers. Computer users may use headphones for listening. Headphones may be brought from home or purchased from the library for $2.00.
1. Library computers are intended for information gathering, business, educational and entertainment uses. All regulatory restrictions on the use of online services must be adhered to, and any violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Infringement of copyright is prohibited.
2. The Internet contains some materials of a controversial nature. Patrons are responsible for materials accessed and may not display "legally obscene" images, child pornography, or anything that may be harmful to minors. Parents are responsible for monitoring usage by minors. (A "minor" is anyone who is not yet 17 years of age).
3. Minor patrons are warned against disclosing personal identification information when using electronic communications.
3. The Library will not be responsible for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of its connection to the Internet.
4. The Library will not be responsible for the accuracy of information found on the Internet.
1. Letter (8.5x11) $0.20 per page
2. Legal (8.5x14) $0.20 per page